Beginning March 7th, 2021, I will be resuming massage therapy sessions with COVID-19 protocols as follows:
- You and I will wear masks while indoors, as well as for the entire duration of any massage or private yoga session.
- I will disinfect all high-touch surfaces such as door handles, tables, chairs, pens, lotion dispenser, etc… in between all sessions.
- Massage linens will continue to be laundered according to massage therapy law, with hot soapy water and bleach.
- I will have hand sanitizer for use upon your arrival and after using the restroom.
- The office windows will be open to refresh the air after each session for at least 30 minutes.