UPDATE: Due to COVID-19, my business is not open for massage for at least the remainder of March 2020. Please stay tuned for a re-open date. Yoga classes are being offered online only.
Integrative Table Massage – $60/45m – $70/60m – $80/75m – $90/90m
- An integrative massage therapy session will include a variety of techniques from Swedish and deep tissue, with pressure tailored to your individual needs, and can include the use of aromatherapy and/or thermal palms. Thermal Palms are a soft hand-held heat modality that softens tension in your muscles so that the session can often be more effective. Aromatic essential oils can be diffused in the room, and a variety of oils are available for use.
Thai Yoga Massage – $60/45m – $70/60m – $80/75m – $90/90m
- Thai Yoga Massage is often called “lazy man’s yoga,” as you relax on a cushy floor mat, wearing comfy clothes, while I massage along “sen” energy lines, and move you through simple yoga postures for a passive experience of stretching and relaxing! Aromatherapy can also be included.
Massage and Yoga Combo – $80/75m – $90/90m
- Experience the benefits of both massage and yoga in one appointment! We start with a short yoga session and follow it up with a table, Thai, or chair massage. For many people, having a short movement practice before the massage allows them to relax much more deeply.
- The combo is an active practice of yoga followed by a relaxing, passive massage, whereas a Thai Yoga Massage is passive the entire session. If you have other questions about the differences between these two similar, but different, offerings, please ask!
Chair Massage – $15/15m – $30/30m – At your office: $135/2h – $180/3h
- Chair massage counters the circulatory problems inherent with office work and provides an appreciated break for employees. Sitting in a massage chair opens up the back muscles, relieves strain on the neck and provides a gentle respite for eyes usually glued to a computer monitor. Even 15 minutes of massage to the neck, back, arms and hands can increase circulation, returning energy levels and can help keep the body injury-free. Clients are clothed during treatment, making this a great option for workplace treatment.
- Stop by my office on your lunch break for a 15 or 30-minute chair massage to get ready for the second half of your workday!
- Think your officemates might appreciate a massage? Tell your HR department to request my massage services for 2-3 hour blocks! It works best if each person receives 15 minutes, scheduled every 20 minutes, so two hours works well for an office of six people, while three hours works well for nine. Larger groups can be accommodated with a 30-min break between 2-hr or 3-hr blocks. Check out an office scheduling sample here.
Couples Massage Workshop – $108/2h
- I also offer workshops for couples. In a 2-hr couples massage workshop, you and a partner/friend/loved one will learn to provide a 60-minute Thai massage on each other! Be sure to wear “work-out” clothing, as this style of massage is done with clothing on. Makes a great anniversary or birthday gift!
- Please note, this is a workshop where you learn to work on each other, not a couples’ massage where you both receive at the same time.
Package Rates are available and you can share your package with friends and loved ones!
- Buy 2 sessions for a savings of $20!
- Buy 4 sessions for a savings of $50! (most popular)
- Buy 8 sessions for a savings of $120
- Buy 12 sessions for a savings of $200!
- Check out all of your pricing options over at my online store: https://bellelune-massage-therapy.square.site/
Book your appointment today!